12.27.2007

Who is A Little Left of Lost?

Well, that is a good question! I am a little bit of everything.

Oh, you want specifics?

Well, fine, but it's gonna be difficult, because I'm a Pisces and I'm not black & white about anything. But here goes:

I am 30-something, a mom, a daughter, a sister, and a friend. I'm originally from New York, but have lived in Texas since I was in 1st grade. But I don't consider myself a Texan, I don't say ya'll, & I love the Yankees.

I've got my undergraduate in psychology (and only a few credits short of one in criminal justice) and my master's in Social Work. I've already worked with children & families for 6 years, so I'm thinking I want to work w/ the elderly, those with disabilities, or with juvenile sex offenders.

I'm pretty liberal, I voted for Obama, I'm a bit of a tree-hugger, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't actually live in a tree so it wouldn't be cut down. I'm a song-writer and a poet, & I'm pretty sure I've got several short stories & a novel stuck in this head of mine. I'm full of stories. I'm a vivid dreamer & sometimes I know things before they happen.

I love food & tequila & books & writing & blogging & people & dogs & music & the sky & sunsets & cooking & yoga & the magazine Texas Monthly & my daughter & California & the color of the ocean in the Caribbean. Oh, and Twitter.

I'm kind, gentle, silly, sassy, a push-over, loyal, extroverted, quiet around those I don't know, an open book w/ my heart on my sleeve, a book whore, and I get the shingles at least once a year.

I'm an impatient driver & a silly mom. 9 times out of 10, I give people second (and sometimes third) chances, and I always forgive.

I have one brother who is 10 years younger than me, and a sister who is 19 years younger than me. My parents are divorced.

I love my family more than all the stars in the sky, & I will FUCK.YOU.UP if you hurt any of them. Oh, and I cuss. Deal with it.

Oh, and the stats: Brown hair, brown eyes, big boobs, bad hips. And cellulite.

That is all.
(Well, not really, but....)

No comments: