9.18.2009

Blurred Precision



A dream-
You were given to me last night
Never seen your face before.
A blur of movement, but precise-
legs, mouth, lashes, hands.

Large sapphire souls shone, stared through me.
Bright blue-
I am blind
I have never seen you!
No color-just blueness.

So loud was your peace
So clear was your smile
I will melt when you arrive,
I will die just to touch.

No longer in control-you’ve caught me with that intent.
Now I taste you in my mouth:
Fresh freedom, cool calm, new hope.
I see you in every convincing cloud of blue, every reflecting
windy field.
I hear your soft, strong sounds calling me-
In the stillness of my breathing and the beating of his heart.

Every swift slow movement I make,
Now precise…
All in the shaking anticipation of your arrival into these waiting,
unworthy arms.

8 comments:

TUWABVB said...

Love your writing - you ability to say what you feel, without actually saying it, is second to none.

linlah said...

"so loud was your peace"
major awesome

My Bottle's Up! said...

just when i think i couldn't possibly love you more... this was beautiful. i will read and reread and reread it over and over again.

Aidan Donnelley Rowley said...

"I see you in every convincing cloud of blue, every reflecting
windy field."

Simply gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the love!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

thecoconutdiaries said...

Wow. You are beautiful inside and out.

Janie Woods said...

I totally love this.....