9.25.2009

Announcing: When Pills Aren't Enough-Session II

*Edited to change the due date & posting date*

Well, it's that time again! And this time, I'm giving you all more time to send me posts, and I'm giving myself more time to get the shit all organized and sent out to everyone. Time, time, time. Could I say that word a few more times,  please?


Basically, this is how it works:

  • You send an email to alittleleftoflost (at) gmail(dot)com telling me you want to participate. Go ahead and give me the link to your blog as well. Let me know if there is anything you do not want posted on your blog (such as cussing, sex issues, etc.).
  • Then you send me your post. It can be about ANYTHING. Nothing is off-limits here.You are welcome to send all of it to me at once, in one email. In fact, I might lick your face if you do that, just to keep it simple for my overloaded brain.
  • I will send your post to another participating blogger to be posted on their blog. We will all post the guest posts on the same day.
  • If you wish to have an under-the-radar, sneeky pen name for your post, go right ahead. Just put it in the email. If you want your blog to be linked on your post, let me know.
Here's the great part: It's a round-robin sorta thing, so if your guest post goes on Participant #1's blog, Participant #1's guest post will not go on your blog, but on Participant #2's blog. That way, no one that normally reads your blog (like your mother or your nosy secretary) will be able to find your guest post!

Feel free to grab the button here, and post it on your blog. Go ahead and tweet about it, promote it on your blog; the more the merrier!

I need your contribution by Wednesday, October 7th. MONDAY, OCTOBER 19TH
I will send you the guest post to put on your blog by Monday, October 12th.TUESDAY, OCTOBER 20TH. 
We will all publish the guest posts on the same day: Wednesday, October 14th. WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 21ST.


If you have any questions, feel free to email me.
Now, get to ranting!

9 comments:

lane said...

OOOO! EXCITED!

Janie Woods said...

Ya know I'm in!!!

Sarah said...

hells to the yeah. I'll get crackin!

Come over and see me today. I passed on the scrap torch.

thecoconutdiaries said...

I wanna do it, but your email keeps bouncing back to me! Is this a sign??

Sarah said...

I was a raging bitch in high school but became a dirty whore in college, or while my friends went to college and I dropped out to whore around. Maybe your dirty whore ways subliminated to me in some freaky sci-fi way...oh yes. have to meet.

DoofMom said...

Yes! I'm in.

This is great 'cuz there's this post I want to write . . . but my 13 y/o son reads my blog . . . well, you can guess the rest.

TUWABVB said...

Posted today. Sorry for the delay!

Janie Woods said...

Oh thank God! I thought we were posting them today and that I was completely and totally late....*sigh such a blonde..

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I've missed out on session II - I've been crossing the desert in Australia and out of mobile broadband land. So I'll just have to enjoy reading everyone else's post.