7.01.2008

Meme whore (damn it!)

So, I read Mooooooo all the time, and awhile back she posted this meme, and I found it intriguing. I love photography, but I'm not an expert. I registered for a photopgraphy class in college, and then dropped it because my dad didn't want to pay for the 'required camera', and I damn sure didn't have the money at the time. I think I got this love from my mother, as I did my love of writing, poetry, and silliness. So, it's apparently meme month, or something.



The rules:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.


The questions that inspired the photos:



1. What is your first name? (And let me tell you, if you go put my first name in, there are SEVERAL neeeeked pictures of women! What the hell? I thought briefly of using one of them, because the first one made me giggle. Click here if you dare.)
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name (I don't have a flickr account or name, so I put in a nickname my family uses for me).


My result:




Fun, huh? Go. Do it. Now. I dare you.

4 comments:

moo said...

wow, those came out great! It really WAS a fun meme, wasn't it?

Kristie said...

I just love these! I must go do one, too!

Anonymous said...

I have seen a few people do this and I really want to...looks a little time consuming, I'm waiting for a slow day, I have a feeling that will be Thursday..your mosaic looks purty!

Anonymous said...

Oooooo, fun! I must do this.