I've got some great posts in my head, but I've got a lot going on right now, so this is what you get until things calm down a bit. In the meantime, I have decided that since music is so important to me, and is really part of who I am, that I am going to share music stuff with you at least 2 Mondays a month. It might be songs I love, songs I hate, a genre that I adore, voices I love, or whatever.
Here are some new songs I absolutely turn up and sing my lungs out in my Jeep. I also hear them in my sleep, and wake up humming them:
1. A Milli by Lil' Wayne (I love this freakin' song!!!)
2. Love Remains The Same by Gavin Rossdale (swooooon)( I am a sucker for songs that speak to my heart)
3. Handlebars by The Flobots (Must.get.this.song.downloaded)
4. Mercy-Duffy (it's my ringtone right now)
5. I kissed a Girl-Katy Perry (I get the whole controversy about this song, but it's so catchy and just great! Read into it what you will)
6. I'm Yours by Jason Mraz (reminds me of Jack Johnson)
7. Viva La Vida by Coldplay (this song just makes me happy. the melody is gorgeous)
8. Fall for You by Secondhand Serenade (Awesome to me that the lead singer wrote the song to his wife)
9. I will possess your heart by Death cab for Cutie (LOVE this song!)
What songs are you digging right now?