I am so not into Twitter. Oh wait-let me re-phrase that: I think I would SOOOO be into Twitter if I took the time to learn it. But I just can't bring myself to do that! I already have enough shit going on in my life. I don't need any guilt that I'm lagging behind on my Twits or Tweets, or whatever. But I want to join soooo bad. Ridiculous, huh?
So, since I don't Twit/Tweet, I'll give you a rundown of things I would be twitting/tweeting this week, if I did in fact Twit/Tweet:
* Are you kidding me? How do 95 year old grandmas who can't see over the steering wheel even get a license?
* Sigh.....why is having a husband like having another child to raise?
* Move it or lose it, lady. I've got places to be!
* Back off Betty, or I'm gonna hit my brakes and you are so gonna own this Jeep.
* Someone please tell me why God made fire ants.
* WiiFit is the Shit!
* My 3 year old just told me to go in time-out.
* Is eating a pint of ice cream considered meeting my daily requirements of dairy?
* Anyone up for some drinking?
* Why, oh why, did I want another dog?
* How can a f-ing used pull-up be appetizing to a dog?
* Am I the only one sick of hearing about the Brett Favre debacle?
* If it doesn't rain soon, I think I might just die right along with the grass.
* Is it Friday yet?
*Ooooo, I love the new Jessica Simpson country song. Go ahead and make fun.
* Is it possible to itch off your skin? If so, how do you re-attach it?
* My mother just farted in boot camp.
There ya have it!
So should I go ahead and let myself be sucked into the black hole that is Twitter?