- I've got so much going on lately, yet I find myself feeling bored at random times during the day. Am I boring myself?
- Why does my dog insist on waking me up 3 times every night? Still? It's been 6 months since my old man dog left us, and isn't she used to being the only dog in the house by now? Is it necessary that she whine until I wake up, run to the back door, and then immediately turn around, jump on the door, and bark at me when I put her out? I've tried Benadryl, I've tried feeding her twice a day, I've tried sleeping on the couch with her, I've tried running/walking her....I'm at my wits' end.
- Why am I shedding again? I don't have long hair, so why do I have clumps floating around on the bathroom floor?
- I have a dilemma: I have a credit with Southwest Airlines that I have to use by July 28th. But I have no time to go on a small trip between now & then. What the hell? Maybe I can sell it to someone? Can I schedule a trip, and then cancel it again, to extend the credit?
- If not, I may take a short trip to NOLA with the hubby, but really? do I want to do that? He would gamble the entire time. Sigh. What to do, what to do....
- I have been doing the Weight Watchers points system for 4 weeks. I have lost 4.5 lbs. I am beat down by it.
- I haven't eaten much deep-fried-in- shitty-grease stuff lately, thankfully. However, last Saturday when we were in the teeny town for the funeral, we went to this place that seemed like it would be fun and yummy, but was really hot, dirty, and gross. I got a chicken fried steak sandwich (probably worth 40 ww points) and it made my stomach hurt. I thought it was just crappy food, since it didn't taste so hot. It gave me the runs. But today I had to eat Sonic on the fly, and I had their popcorn chicken. Guess what? I got the runs. So maybe my body is done with fried stuff?
- I ordered an iHome alarm clock for my hubby's iphone. I ordered the wrong one. I returned it, and ordered the correct one today. It will be here Friday, and I can't wait to see how it works. If it works well, I'm buying one for my nano.
- And speaking of that nano, I have yet to take it out of the package. I just haven't had time. Plus, my itunes is on my work computer, and I'm always scrambling to get everything done at work as it is.
- I found several new blogs that I recommend: The Dark Side of My Mind, The Girl with the Pink Teacup, This is not the life I ordered, & The typing makes me sound busy. Check 'em out and give 'em some comment love.
- Why can't I be as funny as this lady? Or this lady? Or this lady? I am just not that fast with comebacks or funny stuff. Le sigh.
- There's some sort of swamp-like concert going on in my backyard at night. Between that and Daisy's whining, I'm losing sleep. I go to bed tired and wake up tired. What the hell?
- I'm so tired of the random bugs showing up in my bathroom. Remember last year?: the cricket in the drain? The spiders? All the other bugs? Well, last night it was an ant. I have no idea why I looked up while showering, but I did, and this stupid ant was crawling on the ceiling. The rest of my shower was spent panicking, worrying that he was going to fall on my damn head when I was rinsing out my hair. Proof:
- My tomato plants are doing AWESOME, but I'm the only one who eats tomatoes in this house (Daisy just puts them in her mouth and then drops them on the floor covered in drool), so I'm running out of things to do with the tomatoes. I don't have enough to make fresh pasta sauce. I'm thinking stuffed grilled tomatoes? Hmmmm.
- The skin tone on my face is disgusting. It seems to be getting worse, in spite of the SPF. I am really thinking of getting microdermabrasion done. Actually, I'm pretty sold on it, but can't find the time to get it done.
- That is all.
- Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th! I will be going to see Ice Age today, see fireworks tonight, & bask in the sunshine (and drama) at my in-law's on Saturday.
Filler Friday: The thoughtful yet random post
All in bullet-style: