- Sexy bras! Sexy bras can do a lot for you. Not only do they make you feel beautiful, but they put those bad boys (or girls, as it were) exactly where they should be-picked up and perky! And men (and women!) love a sexy bra, even if it ends up on the bedroom floor in 4.2 seconds.
- When I don't want my naturally
curlyfuzzy/clusterfuck hair, I use a Chi flat iron. I promise you it is worth the cost. I had a cheap one for awhile, and omg, it was so frustrating!
- Closely related: Turn Up the Heat Protection Spray This stuff works great! A little goes a lonnnnng way. It smells like cotton candy, it makes my hair shiny, and it protects it from all that Chi heat. Suggestion: spray it on your hands and work it through your hair.
- Beauty Snob-I might not be able to afford many (or any!) of the beauty ideas they discuss, but I love it anyway!
- Sephora- I truly never thought I would be a beauty whore, but I love this place! I love trying new things, little samples, a shiny lip gloss, etc. The free samples & great deals help too.
- White eyeliner-I use it in the corners of my eyes (outer and inner) and under my lower lashes. I smudge it with my finger. It helps me look a bit more ALIVE on those mornings after being up all night with the sassy girl.
- MOISTURIZE! Once in the morning, and twice at night!
- I don't ever fake bake my face. I use bronzer. I love this one and this one. They both look natural, feel light on my skin, and don't clog my pores.
- All bullshit aside, here's a big one: Trying to accept myself just the way I am. Loving the skin I'm in, taking care of myself the best I can, and being comfortable with myself. It's HARD, don't get me wrong, and I will be the first person to list the things I want to change on my body (jelly belly, waistline, shitty skin on face), but every day, I work at looking at the positives (eyes, smile(NOT teeth), boobs *rolls eyes*), and accentuating those things.
Beauty stuff (GTT)
Beauty secrets revealed! *snort*