Although I am a crazy busy woman right now, there are several things that are keeping me somewhat sane right now:
1. The First 48-I know I've mentioned this before, but seriously, if you haven't watched this show yet, you are missing out.
2. Honey Almond Black boba tea-I get one every Wednesday, after I struggle through the hell that is my 2nd class. This stuff is just lovely, hot or cold.
3. The weather!! It is fanfuckintastic these days!! I have my top off on my Jeep (Pervs! You were thinking I meant something else, huh? Especially my confession, right?), and it makes me smile every day.
4. The last of the summer fruit-peaches, blueberries, and watermelon.
5. Chocolate-covered sunflower seeds.
6. My husband's sense of humor-Granted, sometimes I want to throttle him, smother him with his pillow, or flick his nose, but lately, his smart ass stuff has really made me laugh.
7. My brother-Having him live with us has been fun so far. He makes me laugh, he's easy going, and I adore the guy.
8. My daughter-Here's a rundown of the things she has told me lately:
~"Mom, you are SUCH a beatdown"
~"When I grow up, I will be the mommy, and you will be my baby, and I will put you in time-out if you say 'Shut your pie hole'"
~"Can I get married when I get bigger?"
~"Mommy, I love you."
~"Momma, you make me happy."
~"You are so smart to go to school."
~"I told the dogs that if they better stop barking, or you are going to kick their ass."
Yes, she has my mouth. I do really well around her, but sometimes a 'shit', 'damn', or 'ass' slips out, and guess who apparently sucks it up like a sponge??? That's my girl!
What's keeping you sane lately??