10.06.2009

Over the top & Under the bus

Moxie Mama totally threw me under the bus (except, she was also under the bus, so isn't it really that she dragged me under the bus with her?...) and bestowed this award on me & my blog. It makes me blush a little (okay, no it doesn't). I love that mama, and truly wish I could meet her like yesterday.




So here goes. I will play nice today.


1. Where is your cell phone? Hand
2. Your hair? fuzzy
3. Your mother? Awesome
4. Your father? Complicated
5. Your favorite food? Sweet
6. Your dream last night? Hopeful
7. Your favorite drink? Jose
8.Your dream/goal? Publication
9. What room are you in? Living
10. Your hobby? words.
11. Your fear? Lonely
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Productive
13. Where were you last night? Campus
14. Something you aren’t? Quiet
15. Muffins? top? *snort*
16. Wish list item? ANTHROPOLOGIE
17.Where did you grow up? Here
18. Last thing you did? Showered
19.What are you wearing? shorts
20. Your TV? Massive
21.Your pets? Gas-y
22. Your friends? Loyal
23. Your life? up-lifting
24. Your mood? nostalgic
25.Missing someone? DUH.
26.Vehicle? dirty
27. Something you’re not wearing? panties *dirty whore!*
28.Your favorite store? Amazon!
29.Your favorite color? Ocean
30. When was the last time you laughed? recently
31. Last time you cried? week
32. Your best friend? Eh.
33. One place that you go over and over? past
34. One person who emails me regularly? 3giraffes
35. Favorite place to eat? bed


And yeah, read into that (35) what you will. Bwahahaha!
Also, Moxie Mama said my answers would be highly entertaining, and seriously, I am not entertaining when I am required to count my words. I am a rambling entertainer.


So, now that I've played nice and failed miserably at being entertaining, I am bestowing this lovely award/mememememememememe on the following:


Jaded Perspective


Chains of Yesterday

The Quest for T

Doof Mom

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I am excited. What does this mean? LOL

said...

*blush*

You're too sweet.

I'm so bad at receiving awards...

Thank you!! (I guess that's all I should say, huh.)

linlah said...

Love your answer to #29

pamela said...

congratulations on the blog!

I've never received one :(

And can i do the mememememememe thing if I didnt get tagged and stuff?

Sarah said...

I'm entertained - Jose is referring to Cuervo or you have some splaining to do. Luuuccyyyyy!

As far as Jose and I go, the smell of him makes me dry heave.

Bad memories from my bachelorette party.

LIT.

ANTHROPOLOGIE? LOVE IT.
Can't afford it, but love it.

kanishk said...

congratulations on the blog!
How to make a website