2.15.2010

Music Lover Monday-A playlist from the best playlist-er ever

I love music. You know this. And so does Alan! He's just so kick-ass with music. Oh, and movies too! I can randomly send him a Tweet asking about a movie, and BOOM!-He sends me a link to a review he wrote on the movie. Love that. I do have to say though, I watched Couples Retreat this weekend, and I was so incredibly disappointed, although Alan claims it's not "that bad". Well, it wasn't that GOOD either. Sigh.
Moving on.
Alan posted a playlist for me! How cool is that? So, since he shared, I'm sharing too!
Here's the link: http://alntvmusic.wordpress.com/2010/02/13/a-little-left-of-lost-mix/.
My favorite in this list? The Ataris. That song...sigh. Full of the melancholy.
Thanks, Alan- You sure know how to pick out music that matches a person's personality!Here's the list:



  •  Even Though by Norah Jones (Love this woman.)
  • Photographs by Rihanna
  •  When Love TAkes over by David Guetta

  • Ana Ng by They might be Giants (Haven't thought of them in forever!)
  • Throwback by Timbaland & Magoo (That voice-Le sigh)
  • Everybody's Got something to hide except me & My Monkey by The Beatles (Love the Beatles. LOVE.)
  • Storm of Worry by Sonny Landreth
  • Petrified by Fort Minor
  • Boys of Summer by the Ataris (Seriously get the goosebumps every time I hear this song)
  • Coalinga by The Riders
  • Fences by Phoenix
  • The Day Brings by Brad
  • Rollacoasta by Robin Thicke & Estelle
  • Mexican Moon by Concrete Blonde

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...thanks! I'm glad you liked it! :-)

And as for "Couple Retreat", I thought it was all over the place. There were some funny parts, but for the most part, I was disappointed in it also. Go here to see MY review! LOL

http://popcornandasoda.wordpress.com/2009/10/16/couples-retreat/