Alan posted a playlist for me! How cool is that? So, since he shared, I'm sharing too!
Here's the link: http://alntvmusic.wordpress.com/2010/02/13/a-little-left-of-lost-mix/.
My favorite in this list? The Ataris. That song...sigh. Full of the melancholy.
Thanks, Alan- You sure know how to pick out music that matches a person's personality!Here's the list:
- Even Though by Norah Jones (Love this woman.)
- Photographs by Rihanna
- When Love TAkes over by David Guetta
- Ana Ng by They might be Giants (Haven't thought of them in forever!)
- Throwback by Timbaland & Magoo (That voice-Le sigh)
- Everybody's Got something to hide except me & My Monkey by The Beatles (Love the Beatles. LOVE.)
- Storm of Worry by Sonny Landreth
- Petrified by Fort Minor
- Boys of Summer by the Ataris (Seriously get the goosebumps every time I hear this song)
- Coalinga by The Riders
- Fences by Phoenix
- The Day Brings by Brad
- Rollacoasta by Robin Thicke & Estelle
- Mexican Moon by Concrete Blonde