3.03.2008

Days Two through Seven with a full leg cast


We have ricocheted between simple happiness to utter agony these past few days. She loves us one minute; the next: 'You're not my best friend'. She has had nights of wonderful slumber, and then she has had nights where she's up pretty much every hour or so, screaming, crying, saying 'Take it off!!!'

I might be losing my mind. I have threatened to stab myself in the eye with a fork several thousand times in the past few days. No, really.

There are Cinnamon Toast Crunch crumbs in my bed. There are puzzle pieces all over my living room. There are about 12 opened packages of different snacks that she has started but refused to finish. I myself have started the laundry, started a book, and started a sinus infection. Other than that, I don't get a full night's sleep, I am tired, I am cranky, and

I.AM.COUNTING.DOWN.THE.DAYS.UNTIL.THIS.F-ING.CAST.IS.OFF.


No comments: