8.23.2011

My girl

Tonight I tickled my girl until she lost her breath.
Tonight she said to me: "Will you put me in your pocket so I can be with you all the time?"
Tonight we kissed each other all over, in silly spots, like our earlobs and between our fingers.
Tonight she gave me raspberries on my belly.
Tonight she brushed my hair out of my face and told me I was beautiful.
Tonight she told me she wants to be near me forever, even when I'm old and crabby.
Tonight she held my hand as we laid in bed together, telling me she was happy.

I am still holding my breath.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful moments. So glad you took the time to cherish them!

ben said...

I love this.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful simply stated post! Such wonderful moments to cherish!

Shanon said...

Love!