1.26.2008

Let's talk about meee!

I stole this from Pieces of Me, who stole it from Unnaturally Blonde, and really, this is the excitement of my Saturday so far, when my daugther is napping and I am avoiding my laundry room like it has cooties:
A - Age: 29 and 300 & some-odd days
B - Band listening to right now: Flyleaf
C - Career future: Get my master's in social work and..who knows where I'll end up??
D - Dad’s name: James
E - Easiest person to talk to: My mom, and a close second is kristy
F - Favorite type of shoe: sexy heels
G – Grapes or Grapefruit: Grapes!
H – Hometown: Wantaugh New York
I - Instrumental talent: Clarinet :) Yes, I was a band geek
J – Juice of choice: OJ or Blueberry-Pomagrante V8 splash
K – Koala Bear or Panda Bear: Polar
L - Longest car ride ever: When we moved to Fort Worth, Texas from Long Island New York. NO a/c, in the middle of the summer, a hole in the floorboard of the backset
M – Middle name: Lee
N - Number of jobs you’ve had: HA! Let's seeeee:I'm on my 14th job since I was 14. Lots of restaurants in high school & college, and one fun stint at a golf course.
O - OCD traits: Hmmm. I really don't think I have any. Well, maybe. But I live with someone who has plenty, so I don't want any of my own!
P - Phobia[s]: Being in a large body of water that has large, huge, scary things that could eat me. I've got the goosebumps just thinking about it!
Q - Quote: Oh, I have a ton, but okay, just 1:
R - Reason to smile: My daugther grace. My doggies. My hubby.
S - Song you sang last: The freakin' Barney song w/ my daugther. She doesn't even watch Barney, but she learned the song at daycare.
T - Time you wake up: Monday-Friday: about 6:20am Sat & Sun: around 8:30 or so
U - Unknown fact about me: Unknown or unexciting? How about both!?-I can't have my tonsils removed because I had a surgery when I was 2 years old where they used tissue from around my tonsils.
V - Vegetable you hate: I love allll veggies! :)
W - Worst habit: biting my nails, probably, or turning off my alarm & going back to sleep
X - X-rays you’ve had: Oh hell. Teeth, Chest (many many times), back, neck
Y - Yummiest food my belly likes: I seriously can't tie myself down to one thing! Pastries, warm fresh cookies, ice cream, chocolate cake, tiramisu....!
Z - Zodiac Sign: Pisces. Imagine that, huh??

No comments: