12.14.2009

Cuddle Bug

Today's guest post is brought to you by the sexy, snazzy, snarky lady that I love to stalk. Please go check out her blog, Musings of a Moxie Mama. I love this lady to pieces.

*******************

Further proof that I am Satan.......or need to up my dosage of anti-anxiety pharmies.

I've lost my will to cuddle. Just bang me and let's get on with the TV watching.



Lately, Hubs is all about lovin' up on me. Cuddling in bed, hugging me all the time, saying I love you. Either a.)he is having an affair and feeling guilty....he works twelve hours a day...surrounded by family...so that's a no go.

Oh yeah...and he wouldn't do that anyhow.



So it must be b.)I made him feel bad that I referred to him as a roommate for falling asleep on the couch every night and not coming into bed to sleep with me.



God damn you, acid tongue.



When will I learn to keep my whore mouth shut?

Is it wrong that I don't want to cuddle? It's not that I don't enjoy it (on rare occasion) but when one is puked on, shit on, snotted on, crawled on and fallen asleep on several times a day one deems more personal space a dire necessity.



Cuddling is making me claustrophobic. I feel cornered like Pepe Le Pew's unwilling lover.



Horrible Bitch.



3 comments:

Lindsey said...

This makes me laugh - I am the same way. I think being a mother is so physically demanding that there isn't much left. People are HANGING on me 24/7 and truth is I don't want to be touched by anyone else!
Actually, ever.
I don't really cuddle or snuggle (other than my kids).
So I can relate entirely.
xo

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry...is this my wife?

Anonymous said...

How very very true!! I am so not a touchy feely person either was quite happy to prior to kids but not anymore.