2.14.2011

Music Lover Monday- Valentine's Day edition

I love this song. It chokes me up every time I hear it, and I come close to chunking my ipod out onto the highway when it plays, but also? Oh, sweet caroline, it is so damn sweet.
I don't know that anyone has ever felt this way about me. I do indeed know that I have felt this way about someone before. I would be so blessed to have a man enter my life that would feel this way.

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you, even those of you that have this kind of mutual relationship that I'm a tad jealous of. :)




And now for my bitter screw-you-love Valentine's pick. You knew I'd do it, right??




"If you need my shame to reclaim your pride...
And when I think of it, my fingers turn to fists
I never did anything to you, man
But no matter what I try
You'll beat me with your bitter lies
So call me crazy, hold me down
Make me cry; get off now, baby-
It won't be long till you'll be
Lying limp in your own hand."



2 comments:

linlah said...

That Train song is amazing but then again so is Fiona's.

And no I didn't expect the bitter screw-you, cause you rock no matter what.

PrincessJenn said...

Those are pretty much the most awesome song choices.
VDay puts too much pressure on people to appear to have the perfect relationship. Call me a cynic, but reality is nothing like they show on the VDay commercials.